The idea of advertising flyers electronically came about earlier this year in February 2018 – hence the name E-Flyers.
We started the concept on Facebook in March 2018 and we now have a few very prominent Groups and Business Pages, namely;
- E-Flyers Pretoria
- E-Flyers Pretoria Free Advertising
- E-Flyers Pretoria Weddings & Venues
- E-Flyers Pretoria Properties
- Business pages:
- E-Flyers Pretoria
- E-Flyers Venues
We have since decided that it is now time to have a Website in the form of a Business Directory making it easy for customers to find what they are looking for.
Bringing Business and Customers together.
At E-Flyers we want to be your marketing partner of choice.
Thanks for supporting us.
Below is some information on Electronic Media vs. Print Media?
The advantages of Electronic Media:
- It is by far more cost effective than Print Media.
- It’s easily accessible.
- It’s reach is very wide.
- It’s engaging in nature.
- It minimises the users effort.
- The content of Electronic Media is delivered faster than Print Media.
- It’s easily distributable.
- The information can be shared easily using Electronic Media as compared to Print Media.
- Broadcasting is easier in Electronic Media as compared to distribution of information using Print Media.
Electronic Media has some limitations:
- Everyone does not have access to smart phones, computers, Television Sets, Internet connectivity etc.
- It requires users to be knowledgeable about the usage of smart phones, computers etc.
- With the progress of the society people usually have more access to the electronic devices and information about their usage.
Disadvantages of Print Media:
- The cost incurred can sometimes be expensive considering the medium you choose.
- The shelf life of any particular print medium is limited. Newspapers for example, are amongst the public eye only for a day.
- This medium may not always give you a wide reach. Internet, on the other hand, can target a global audience.
- There is a limitation in terms of the kind of people who may actually read your message. The particular newspaper may not actually be accessible every time to your target group, which means, your message may be missed! The Internet on the other hand, can be accessed from anywhere.
- You may have to plan months in advance to advertise in print media. It does not offer you flexibility when you are faced with a tight deadline.
- Advertisements may get lost in all the clutter of editorial and ads by competitors.